Graduation Transitions is a course that is required for graduation
The Grad Transitions mark will go on the Semester 1 report card as “RM”, Requirements Met.
Course Description for Students in Grade 11 and 12: Graduation Transition Program
Grade 11 students should complete the following forms:
- 30 hours of work experience (paid or volunteer)
- Form for Daily Physical Activity (DPA), 2 ½ hours per week, due in June
- Personal Healthy Living Plan (on page 2 of DPA form)
Grade 12 students MUST complete
- 30 hours of work experience if not completed in Grade 11
- Form for Daily Physical Activity (DPA), 2 ½ hours per week, due in January.
- Graduation Transition Plan (Career and Life) which will help students to set goals and plan a post secondary career
- Exit Interview at the end of January
Further information is available in the Career Programs Office in B120 or phone 604 892-9792 or 604-892-5261 ext:120
Mandatory Grade 12 Requirement for Graduation
www.careercruising.com is an excellent website for Career/Grad Transitions research. The school has a site license for this supplied by the Business/Career Education Department. The user name is howe and the password is sound.